Get Started Now!
Working with a trusted financial partner is one of the most important decisions you can make for your financial future. Whatever you hope to achieve, it’s our mission to simplify the complexities of your financial life so you can focus on what matters most.
- Are you nervous about market volatility?
- Do you wonder if you are truly prepared for retirement?
- Do you have specific questions about your financial plan?
- Would you like a second opinion on your investments or retirement plan?
We’re Here To Help Virtually
We offer a no-cost introductory Q&A session to help answer your questions, learn more about your goals, and see how we may be able to help.
In our no-cost introductory phone call, we’ll discuss:
- Which financial questions do you have?
- What worries you about your financial future?
- What are your concerns or goals when it comes to investing?
During our discussion, we’ll answer any specific questions you may have, and take the time to learn about your values, goals, and objectives.
How To Prepare For Our Call
You don’t need to do anything to prepare for the meeting, and there’s no cost or commitment for the call. It may be helpful to collect your financial questions so we can review them together. Use the link below to schedule your call online now!
Let's Get Started
Schedule your complimentary 30-minute introductory phone call today to:
- Plan to help position your financial future.
- Get answers to your specific questions.
- Get personalized recommendations for your unique situation.
Call (314) 492-5999 or email email@example.com.
Joe Roddy has been in the financial services industry since his early 20s. After working on financial transactions for large corporations, Joe decided he wanted to apply his skill and knowledge to meet the needs of the individual and small business owner, while at the same time creating his own business. He wanted long-term client relationships nurtured through trust that could not be developed in an environment emphasizing immediate transactions.
His founding of West End Advisory Group gave him the flexibility to build just that kind of business. Through hard work, outstanding service and a reputation of fairness and integrity, he has built a solid client base and has expanded his business through referrals.
The West End Advisory Group is a local firm but has the resources of a large national firm through its relationship with LPL Financial—one of the country’s largest independent broker dealers. His firm’s approach is to plan before investing and use a five-step process to customize a strategy that works best for them.